Do you want to protect your teeth with easy and quick tips?
The most common oral health problems are tooth decay and cavities. These problems are mostly
observed in children, teenagers, and older adults. Dental cavities are the holes in the teeth resulted
in tooth decay. Your teeth need proper care and attention. You can try to stop dental decay at your
home if you don’t want to visit your dentist. Doctors advice is also necessary. If you are finding the
best tips for your teeth protection, then you are in the right way. Here is this article you will get easy
and quick tips.
Here are the top 10 DIY teeth protection tips:
Brush teeth and gums two times a day. Brushing can eliminate plaque, a layer of bacteria that sticks
to teeth. Bacteria in plaque can produce acids by foods and create cavities.
● Set your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum line.
● Move the brush in a round motion.
● Clean one tooth at a time with this motion.
● Brush your teeth gently and avoid to brush hard.
● Brush the spaces between teeth.
Floss your teeth one time a day. Flossing can remove the plaque and tinny food particle between the
teeth where your toothbrush cannot touch. If you have
● Apply the floss around the middle fingers of a hand, leave a 1-inch part free for flossing.
● Floss your upper teeth and then the lower.
● Put the floss in your mouth and use your index fingers to remove the floss between the
● Don’t do it hard because it can hurt the gums.
For extra teeth protection mouthwash is the best option. A therapeutic mouthwash can decrease
plaque and gingivitis. Regularly use of therapeutic mouthwash can remove extra food particles and
plaque from your mouth.
Baking soda is best for teeth whitening. Brushing with baking soda can boost your smile. If you want
to whiten your teeth at home, then baking soda is the best option for you. Here is also good news
for those who wear braces now you can use color braces to make your teeth look whiter.
● Make a mixture by adding 3 tbsp of baking soda with two tbsp of lemon juice.
● Use a cotton ball and lightly scrub teeth.
● After 30 seconds, wash your mouth thoroughly.
● Then brush teeth.
4. Oil Pulling:
Oil pulling is a popular method that is really best for oral health. It can decrease cavities, bleeding
gums, and bad breath. It helps to remove unhealthy bacteria that can create different types of
● Put 1 tbsp of sesame oil in your mouth.
● Pull it around your mouth for 20 minutes.
● Spit it out.
● Don’t swallow or gargle the oil.
● Wash your mouth with warm water.
● Then brush your teeth.
● Repeat it daily on an empty stomach.
● You can also use sunflower or coconut oil.
Make Your Toothpaste:
This easy and quick toothpaste recipe needs only some natural ingredients. But confirm that all the
ingredients are natural and not dangerous for your health.
1 tbsp stevia
1 tbsp sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp baking soda
4 tbsp calcium powder
● Blend all the ingredients and make a paste.
● Use it as a replacement for your regular toothpaste.
● Don’t use this toothpaste daily because of its grinding qualities and lack of fluoride.
Turmeric is usually used to relief from cavity pain. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities
that can boost your gums healthy and stop tooth decay.
Avoid Unhealthy Food
Good dental health requires a proper healthy diet. So avoid sugary and sticky foods. Because of these
foods make acids in the mouth, also stay longer in the mouth and damage the teeth.
Hard candies are also dangerous for teeth. Eating sugary foods can start to tooth decay because
many people don’t brush after meals.
These Are Some Unhealthy Foods For Teeth:
● Sugary gum
● Dried fruits and raisins
● Candies, cakes, cookies, and pie
● Crackers, chips, and breadsticks
Change Your Toothbrush
Don’t use your brush for more than three months. Must change your toothbrush every three months
or especially after an illness.
6. Sugar-free Gum:
Chewing sugar-free gum after every meal is good for teeth. A study of 2015 shows that chewing
sugar-free gum after meals decreased levels of bacteria that weaken enamel.
Brush teeth and gums two times a day. Floss your teeth one time a day. A therapeutic mouthwash
can decrease plaque and gingivitis. Turmeric is usually used to relief from cavity pain.
Good dental health requires a proper healthy diet. So avoid sugary and sticky foods. Don't use your
brush for more than three months. Baking soda is best for teeth whitening.
In The End
Hope you really like this article and also thanks for moving with us. Here you get many tips to protect
your teeth. Kindly share this article with your friends. Never leave the page before sharing your ideas
with us so comment below.